Hi, I’m Sadanand Singh. I work at Whiterabbit.ai. I build AI models in medical imaging and enjoy working with Algorithms, Python/C++, and medical and biological data. My background is in computational physics, numerical modeling and optimization and software design. I have a PhD in computational physics/chemical engineering focusing on computational models of nano-materials and bio-molecules.
My active area of research is in applications of deep learning and computer vision in medical imaging and in the radiology business. I am specifically interested in designing AI models that are explainable and tractable.
- Applications of deep learning algorithms to multi-modal screening mammography for classification and localization of cancer
- Development of explainable AI models for medical applications.
- Domain adaptation of Deep Leaning and Machine Learning models
- Self-supervised learning to incorporate large amounts of unlabeled medical data
- Applications of modern web technologies to make deep learning research more transparent, reproducible and easy to share.
- Using fundamentals of stochastic learning to model consumer behavior.
AI and Computer Vision Skills
Skills I acquired during 5+ years of being in tech industry
Deep Learning / Machine Learning
- PyTorch, Tensorflow and Keras
- Self Supervised Learning
- GANs & Autoencoders
- Mlflow Development
- Tree-based Models
- Support Vector Machines
- Clustering Algorithms
- Mixture Models
- Breast Screening
- Tomography Synthesis Images
- Anamoly Detection
- Object Detection with Detectron2
- Medical Imaging In-painting via GANs
- Trust in Medical AI systems
- Explanatory Models
Web Development Skills
Skills I learned during my free time and special during the quarantine
- React: Gatsby
- Tailwind CSS and Component Libraries
- SEO-friendly and Accessible Designs
A Multisite Study of a Breast Density Deep Learning Model for Full-Field Digital Mammography and Synthetic MammographyThomas P. Matthews,Sadanand Singh,Brent Mombourquette,Jason Su,Meet P. Shah,Stefano Pedemonte,Aaron Long,David Maffit,Jenny Gurney,Rodrigo Morales Hoil,Nikita Ghare,Douglas Smith,Stephen M. Moore,Susan C. Marks,Richard L. Wahl
Density of States–Based Molecular SimulationsSadanand Singh,Manan Chopra,Juan J. de Pablo
Strategies to counter aggregation of human amylin in solutionSadanand Singh,Juan J. de Pablo
Molecular characterization of dimerization of human amylin peptide in solutionSadanand Singh,Chi-Cheng Chiu,Juan J. de Pablo
Structures of human amylin in the presence of lipid bilayersK. Q. Hoffmann,Sadanand Singh,Chi-Cheng Chiu,Juan J. de Pablo
Misfolding of diabetic amyloid in solutionSadanand Singh,Allam S. Reddy,Juan J. de Pablo
Molecular modeling of physical vapor deposited stable glassesSadanand Singh,Juan J. de Pablo
Collection of DL, ML and Web development side projects.
An Implementation of Mask-RCNN in Tensorflow to detect butterflies.
A wiki page to store eberuthing I know, my notes and research.
Game of Ludo implemented in Python using PyQt
My blog in gatsby, react, plotly etc.