Typically, hunger and laziness come to me as inseparable couples. To make things worse, I have been trying to eat healthy.
Nevertheless, here is another recipe that solves all these at once. Its my five minute Tilapia Fish Recipe.
Two major ingredients - fish and veggies, of this recipe can be grabbed from the frozen section of any supermarket.
- 2 frozen Boneless Tilapia Fish Pieces
- 1 Packet Frozen Steamed Veggies
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1/2 tbsp Parsley
- 1 tbsp Gamram Masala
- 1 tbsp Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 Lime
- Salt to Taste
- Thaw and wash fish pieces carefully.
- In a skillet, put a tbsp of oil and add frozen veggies to it.
- Add 1/2 of all the spices and salt to it.
- Fry for about 3-5 minutes and keep it aside on a plate.
- In the same skillet, add rest of the oil.
- After about a minute, add fish pieces on medium heat.
- Sprinkle salt and half of the remaining spices on the top of the fish.
- After about 3 minutes, turn the fish and sprinkle rest of the spices.
- Let the fish cook slowly. Sprinkle some lime juice on the fish.
- Once the fish is of mustard color, put fish pieces on veggies.
Serve and garnish it with lime juice and some cilantro for an exotic lunch/dinner.